Welcome to UKAEA Scientific Publications
The UK Atomic Energy Authority’s public repository, where you can browse research papers and reports.
- Preprint versions of papers that have been submitted to Journals for consideration
- Published versions (or a link to the publishers website) once available
- Papers that have been presented at conferences
- Proceedings or published versions (or a link to the publishers website) if available
- UKAEA reports including those from the UKAEA Research group prior to JET and MAST at Culham.
- A history of report writing with reports going back to 1959
UKAEA’s main research activities include:
- experiments on the MAST Upgrade spherical tokamak
- participation in the JET research programme
- a theory and modelling programme which studies key areas of plasma physics and predicts performance of future tokamaks such as ITER
- studies of the materials and technology needed in ITER and fusion power stations
- R&D and commercial activities in the field of Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS)